Buckley: Claude Julien keeps on ticking
Back in 2011, for a period of exactly three months and 15 days, Boston’s four big league sports teams were governed by coaches and managers who knew the thrill of riding the duck boats.
They tasted champagne while on the local sports payroll. Unlike so many others who failed through the years, these four men pressed the correct buttons, pulled the right levers, figured out who needed butt-kickings and who needed shoulder rubs. The result: rolling rallies.
Bill Belichick of the Patriots. Terry Francona of the Red Sox. Doc Rivers of the Celtics. And yes, Claude Julien of the Bruins.
When on... read more
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap