Bucks push Trail Blazers, but fall short
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Milwaukee Bucks had golden chances late in regulation to put away the Portland Trail Blazers.
But they didn't do it and the Trail Blazers made them pay in overtime, using the combination of Damian Lillard and Wesley Matthews to grab a 120-115 victory Tuesday night at the Moda Center.
Lillard threw down a one-handed dunk on the break after a critical Bucks turnover and Matthews followed with a clinching three with 1:17 left in overtime as Portland pulled away.
Milwaukee (13-55) lost its fifth in a row despite a spirited effort to open their four-game western road trip.... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional