Buffalo Bills sign quarterback AJ McCarron in free agency to add to mix for starter
There was one truly intriguing and potentially starter-worthy quarterback still available on the rapidly dwindling free agent market, and the Buffalo Bills have signed him to a two-year contract.
A.J. McCarron, who spent four seasons as Andy Dalton's backup in Cincinnati, will come to Buffalo with a chance to be a starter for the first time in his career, though he figures to have competition from whichever quarterback the Bills will likely be drafting in the first round.
McCarron has four career starts, including one in the 2015 playoffs, when Dalton was injured. He won two national... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...