Buffalo Bills sign quarterback AJ McCarron in free agency to add to mix for starter
There was one truly intriguing and potentially starter-worthy quarterback still available on the rapidly dwindling free agent market, and the Buffalo Bills have signed him to a two-year contract.
A.J. McCarron, who spent four seasons as Andy Dalton's backup in Cincinnati, will come to Buffalo with a chance to be a starter for the first time in his career, though he figures to have competition from whichever quarterback the Bills will likely be drafting in the first round.
McCarron has four career starts, including one in the 2015 playoffs, when Dalton was injured. He won two national... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...