Buffett slips in $1M bet, but still winning by a mile
Warren Buffett's commanding lead in his "Million-Dollar-Bet" against the hedge fund industry shrunk a bit in 2015 - but he's still winning by a mile.
Eight years ago, Buffett publicly challenged the hedge fund industry he could beat their performance by simply investing in a low-cost index fund that tracks the Standard & Poor's 500. The challenge rattled the very premise of the hedge fund industry - famous for charging large fees for access to money managers who can supposedly beat the market. Buffett was making the point the large fees charged by hedge fund managers weren't... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft