Building a connection: How to tell your freelance story
Every day, more and more people turn to freelancing and join the gig economy. Whether out of necessity, the inspiration to quit the 9-5, or you’ve gone back to work after retiring, telling your story is the best way to build a personal connection with potential clients.
According to Michael Margolis, CEO and founder of Get Storied, your “story is your ultimate currency. You are trading on your story. This is why people buy your message, or buy your product, or even hire you to do a job.” Each and every freelancer has a unique story of how they started and why they do what they do, and any... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law