Bulls face rotation and seeding challenges down stretch
NEW YORK -- Thursday night will tell a lot.
It will tell how coach Tom Thibodeau will handle the final nine regular-season games, particularly because the Bulls could be down a staggering five rotation players after Taj Gibson reaggravated the sprained MCL in his left knee on Tuesday night.
It will give further clarity to the Bulls' seeding possibilities, particularly because the game brings a head-to-head matchup with the fourth-place Nets, who sit 21/2 games ahead of them in the Eastern Conference.
The game also will test the resolve of a team so used to being short-handed that Thibodeau... read more
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida