Buried car may have been driven over after Hurricane Harvey
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE A crew of four Port Aransas city officials stayed through Hurricane Harvey to reach any possible victims as quickly as possible. The storm was much more than they anticipated.
A red car that was buried by sand on the beach of Port Aransas may have been damaged by cars running over it.
Port Aransas police officer Jason Atwater said the car was left at the beach before Hurricane Harvey hit and became buried in sand during the storm.
Atwater noticed Sunday it was removed from the beach, he said.
"It's a possibility that someone could have drove... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor
- 16:51 Chilean 'anti-poet' Nicanor Parra dies at 103
- 16:24 Trump to invite France's Macron for first state visit