Buried car may have been driven over after Hurricane Harvey
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE A crew of four Port Aransas city officials stayed through Hurricane Harvey to reach any possible victims as quickly as possible. The storm was much more than they anticipated.
A red car that was buried by sand on the beach of Port Aransas may have been damaged by cars running over it.
Port Aransas police officer Jason Atwater said the car was left at the beach before Hurricane Harvey hit and became buried in sand during the storm.
Atwater noticed Sunday it was removed from the beach, he said.
"It's a possibility that someone could have drove... read more
- 16:20 White House names Erin Nealy Cox as top federal prosecutor in Dallas
- 16:17 It's huntin' season for Cardinals linebacker Markus Golden and...
- 15:46 NL wild card race: Will Diamondbacks face Rockies, Brewers or...
- 15:27 State report: Arizona's Medicaid program would lose $10.4 billion...
- 15:06 Dr. William Butler, former president, historian of Baylor College...
- 15:04 Ezekiel Elliott drama surrounds Cowboys entering Monday Night...
- 14:51 ASU football vs. Oregon Ducks: Scouting report and prediction
- 13:46 Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- 13:31 Harris County could see budget cuts due to Hurricane Harvey's...
- 13:20 Rutgers football avoids major penalties, as NCAA issues ruling on...