Buried car may have been driven over after Hurricane Harvey
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE A crew of four Port Aransas city officials stayed through Hurricane Harvey to reach any possible victims as quickly as possible. The storm was much more than they anticipated.
A red car that was buried by sand on the beach of Port Aransas may have been damaged by cars running over it.
Port Aransas police officer Jason Atwater said the car was left at the beach before Hurricane Harvey hit and became buried in sand during the storm.
Atwater noticed Sunday it was removed from the beach, he said.
"It's a possibility that someone could have drove... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree