Buried car may have been driven over after Hurricane Harvey
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE A crew of four Port Aransas city officials stayed through Hurricane Harvey to reach any possible victims as quickly as possible. The storm was much more than they anticipated.
A red car that was buried by sand on the beach of Port Aransas may have been damaged by cars running over it.
Port Aransas police officer Jason Atwater said the car was left at the beach before Hurricane Harvey hit and became buried in sand during the storm.
Atwater noticed Sunday it was removed from the beach, he said.
"It's a possibility that someone could have drove... read more
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
- 21:03 Texas is an abortion desert, with or without Trump's 'gag rule'
- 19:04 Trump steering clear of messy House immigration fight
- 17:55 Trump: Melania 'doing great' after recent kidney treatment
- 17:55 Lupe Valdez makes payments on overdue taxes
- 17:40 Trump-Macron tree faces at least 2 years in quarantine
- 17:20 Trump makes it easier to fire federal workers for misconduct