Burned, bruised Chino Valley boy has died; his mother, her boyfriend facing murder charge
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A 10-year-old Chino Valley boy who authorities say suffered second- and third-degree burns at the hand of his mother and her boyfriend has died of his injuries.
Christian Pearson died Sunday night at Phoenix Children's Hospital, the Chino Valley Police Department said Monday morning, and Julianna Moreno, 34, and Daniel Terry, 36, are now facing charges of first-degree murder.
Moreno and Terry were arrested Thursday on suspicion of attempted murder, child abuse and aggravated assault after Christian was... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'