Business Class: Navigating the airlines
Earlier this year I was stuck at an airport for 17 hours. In that span, American Airlines told me I would be on four different flights home, but I wound up on none for reasons that included weather, an overbooked plane, pilot fatigue and the mistake of an apologetic gate agent.
Bored at the gate, I called American customer service and firmly, though politely, explained the situation - especially the agent's mistake. I asked how they were going to make the situation right for a frequent customer. Eventually, though a bit grudgingly, they added 10,000 miles to my frequent-flier account.
I ran... read more
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34