Business Class: Navigating the airlines
Earlier this year I was stuck at an airport for 17 hours. In that span, American Airlines told me I would be on four different flights home, but I wound up on none for reasons that included weather, an overbooked plane, pilot fatigue and the mistake of an apologetic gate agent.
Bored at the gate, I called American customer service and firmly, though politely, explained the situation - especially the agent's mistake. I asked how they were going to make the situation right for a frequent customer. Eventually, though a bit grudgingly, they added 10,000 miles to my frequent-flier account.
I ran... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...