Calhoun County Schools adopts 2014-15 calendar
A change in Calhoun County schools’ academic calendar for 2014-15 will make it easier for teachers to exchange ideas on how to improve the usage of digital devices in the classroom.
The change, approved Tuesday night by the Calhoun County Board of Education, schedules “professional development” days once a month. On those days, students will be released early, and teachers will have extra time to devote to the system’s bring-your-own-device program.
Holly Box, the professional development specialist with Calhoun County Schools, said the days were added based on feedback from teachers... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...