Called up or not, Dylan Strome is showing improvements with Tucson Roadrunners
Dylan Strome got his call-up, even if it was just for a few hours.
After spending almost the entirety of the past three months with the team's AHL affiliate in Tucson, the Coyotes announced the recall of their former first-round draft pick on Sunday morning, but sent him back to Tucson just a few hours ahead of their game with the Vancouver Canucks at Gila River Arena.
The call-up was initially made on an emergency basis because the status of center Derek Stepan was in question after he suffered an injury blocking a shot in Denver on Saturday. But when Stepan was cleared to play, Strome was... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...