Called up or not, Dylan Strome is showing improvements with Tucson Roadrunners
Dylan Strome got his call-up, even if it was just for a few hours.
After spending almost the entirety of the past three months with the team's AHL affiliate in Tucson, the Coyotes announced the recall of their former first-round draft pick on Sunday morning, but sent him back to Tucson just a few hours ahead of their game with the Vancouver Canucks at Gila River Arena.
The call-up was initially made on an emergency basis because the status of center Derek Stepan was in question after he suffered an injury blocking a shot in Denver on Saturday. But when Stepan was cleared to play, Strome was... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat