Can't make it to the 16th hole at the Waste Management Phoenix Open? You can now view it in virtual reality
Can't make it to the 16th hole at the Waste Management Phoenix Open this year? Well, the PGA Tour has you covered.
For the first time, fans can experience TPC Scottsdale's most electric attraction in full virtual reality and 360-video by using a multitude of platforms including Twitter, Samsung Gear VR and Google Daydream, among others.
The Phoenix Open marks the fourth event televised in virtual reality and 360-video by the PGA Tour, and the first this year. Chris Wandell, the senior director of media and business development for the tour, said it was a no-brainer to include the Phoenix... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest