Can't make it to the 16th hole at the Waste Management Phoenix Open? You can now view it in virtual reality
Can't make it to the 16th hole at the Waste Management Phoenix Open this year? Well, the PGA Tour has you covered.
For the first time, fans can experience TPC Scottsdale's most electric attraction in full virtual reality and 360-video by using a multitude of platforms including Twitter, Samsung Gear VR and Google Daydream, among others.
The Phoenix Open marks the fourth event televised in virtual reality and 360-video by the PGA Tour, and the first this year. Chris Wandell, the senior director of media and business development for the tour, said it was a no-brainer to include the Phoenix... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez