Can this high-tech bassinet keep sleep-deprived parents sane?
Parental instincts are such that laying your precious newborn down in a high-tech bassinet that can not only sense when she’s crying but also jiggle and shush her back to sleep might seem unnatural. Mankind is meant to care for its young, not pass them off to a robot. But for some bleary-eyed parents, the SNOO bassinet, shipping Nov. 1, may not seem so dystopian. “Sleep deprivation plus the screams of crying babies are used to train Navy SEALs to endure torture,” said pediatrician Harvey Karp, who conceived SNOO with the help of industrial-design star Yves Behar. “That’s everyday life for... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...