Can this high-tech bassinet keep sleep-deprived parents sane?
Parental instincts are such that laying your precious newborn down in a high-tech bassinet that can not only sense when she’s crying but also jiggle and shush her back to sleep might seem unnatural. Mankind is meant to care for its young, not pass them off to a robot. But for some bleary-eyed parents, the SNOO bassinet, shipping Nov. 1, may not seem so dystopian. “Sleep deprivation plus the screams of crying babies are used to train Navy SEALs to endure torture,” said pediatrician Harvey Karp, who conceived SNOO with the help of industrial-design star Yves Behar. “That’s everyday life for... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law