Cardinals GM: Drew Stanton could still start at QB against the Texans, despite knee injury
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEWATCH THE LATEST CARDINALS AND NFL VIDEOS FROM AZCENTRAL SPORTS How bad are things for the Cardinals? | 2:31The Arizona Cardinals loss to the Seattle Seahawks came at a high cost for both teams who lost several players to injuries. For the Cardinals, the injured players continue a theme the team has dealt with all season.
1 of 30Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEWATCH THE LATEST CARDINALS AND NFL VIDEOS FROM AZCENTRAL SPORTS Shot Clock: Thursday football stinks; Cards done? | 2:07azcentral sports' Kent Somers and Jay Dieffenbach weigh in on Cardinals vs. Seahawks... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight