Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald tells team he's returning in 2018
Cardinals fans will get to chant “LAR-RY” at University of Phoenix Stadium for at least one more season.
Receiver Larry Fitzgerald announced told Cardinals coach Steve Wilks that he will play in 2018, according to a team spokesman.
Fitzgerald decided 14 NFL seasons weren't enough, and it's hard to blame him.
Fitzgerald, who holds every major franchise receiving record (and most of the minor ones) is still among the best receivers in the NFL. He's caught at least 100 passes for more than 1,000 yards in each of the last three seasons.
Plus he's due to make $11 million in 2018, the final year... read more
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...