Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald tells team he's returning in 2018
Cardinals fans will get to chant “LAR-RY” at University of Phoenix Stadium for at least one more season.
Receiver Larry Fitzgerald announced told Cardinals coach Steve Wilks that he will play in 2018, according to a team spokesman.
Fitzgerald decided 14 NFL seasons weren't enough, and it's hard to blame him.
Fitzgerald, who holds every major franchise receiving record (and most of the minor ones) is still among the best receivers in the NFL. He's caught at least 100 passes for more than 1,000 yards in each of the last three seasons.
Plus he's due to make $11 million in 2018, the final year... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans