Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald tells team he's returning in 2018
Cardinals fans will get to chant “LAR-RY” at University of Phoenix Stadium for at least one more season.
Receiver Larry Fitzgerald announced told Cardinals coach Steve Wilks that he will play in 2018, according to a team spokesman.
Fitzgerald decided 14 NFL seasons weren't enough, and it's hard to blame him.Fitzgerald, who holds every major franchise receiving record (and most of the minor ones) is still among the best receivers in the NFL. He's caught at least 100 passes for more than 1,000 yards in each of the last three seasons.
Plus he's due to make $11 million in 2018, the final year... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'