Carter twins inspiring South Mountain community
Twins Mark and Marcus Carter made 12-hour commutes each weekend to Sacramento to see their dying brother.
That was more than four years ago, during the winter, when they were helping coach basketball at Phoenix Maryvale.
Now they're co-head football coaches at Phoenix South Mountain and each spring run a camp called the "DJK Spring Event," for kids to find a positive outlet and to keep them from leaving the neighborhood.
DJK stands for Damon Jason Kitchiner, who was seven years older than his twin brothers. He died from cancer four years ago, three days after Mark married his wife... read more
- 19:02 Houston native released after jailing in Vietnam pledges to help...
- 14:52 Listen: WhataMistake in the Senate race, Abbott's staff rolls in...
- 14:40 âShe canât even keep track of her gun.â Gov. Abbott attacks...
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics