Casey Tucker announces he's transferring to ASU from Stanford
Casey Tucker, a standout offensive lineman from Chandler Hamilton who will be graduating from Stanford, announced on social media that he's going to transfer to Arizona State.
Tucker played in 27 games for the Cardinal before redshirting last season. He will have one season left to play and is eligible for the 2018 season.
"I am beyond excited to announce that I will be coming home to play my last year of eligibility at Arizona State University. I am extraordinarily grateful for the opportunity to show all the work I have put in through this process. I can't wait to go out and earn... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida