Cave continues winning ways in Michelob Ultra 13.1 Marathon
In her first race back after a torn hamstring, Ironwoman Leanda Cave won the women's division of the Michelob Ultra 13.1 Marathon in South Beach on Sunday.
Joining nearly 3,000 participants in the 13.1 mile and 5K races, Cave proved she hasn't lost her winning touch.
Cave has won the women's division of the Miami Ironman 70.3 for three of the past four years, and in the fourth race she was still dealing with the hamstring tear in her hamstring. In addition to her wins locally in 2012, she was the first to win both the Ironman World Championship and 70.3 World Championship in the same year.... read more
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend