Cave continues winning ways in Michelob Ultra 13.1 Marathon
In her first race back after a torn hamstring, Ironwoman Leanda Cave won the women's division of the Michelob Ultra 13.1 Marathon in South Beach on Sunday.
Joining nearly 3,000 participants in the 13.1 mile and 5K races, Cave proved she hasn't lost her winning touch.
Cave has won the women's division of the Miami Ironman 70.3 for three of the past four years, and in the fourth race she was still dealing with the hamstring tear in her hamstring. In addition to her wins locally in 2012, she was the first to win both the Ironman World Championship and 70.3 World Championship in the same year.... read more
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana