Celtics 98, Pistons 93: Notes, quotes from Wednesday's loss to Boston
Instant replay at TD Garden, Boston
What happened: The Pistons' four-game winning streak against the Celtics ended after Charlie Villanueva missed a wide-open triple with 17 seconds left that could have sent the game into overtime. Instead, the Celtics held on for the victory and clinched a playoff berth. The Pistons had no one to match up against Jeff Green, who scored 34 points on 13-for-19 shooting, and he was 3-for-4 from three-point land. Greg Monroe led the Pistons with 24 points and 17 rebounds. Rodney Stuckey had 22 points and four assists, and Jonas Jerebko scored 19 points.... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...