Celtics 98, Pistons 93: Notes, quotes from Wednesday's loss to Boston
Instant replay at TD Garden, Boston
What happened: The Pistons' four-game winning streak against the Celtics ended after Charlie Villanueva missed a wide-open triple with 17 seconds left that could have sent the game into overtime. Instead, the Celtics held on for the victory and clinched a playoff berth. The Pistons had no one to match up against Jeff Green, who scored 34 points on 13-for-19 shooting, and he was 3-for-4 from three-point land. Greg Monroe led the Pistons with 24 points and 17 rebounds. Rodney Stuckey had 22 points and four assists, and Jonas Jerebko scored 19 points.... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft