Central Ky. teen injured on spring break trip
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- A baseball player from Paul Lawrence Dunbar High School in Lexington remains in serious condition in a Florida hospital after sustaining a serious neck injury while swimming.
WKYT-TV in Lexington reported ( http://bit.ly/10qcxMS) that 18-year-old Travis Gaines of Lexington remained at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Fla., on Thursday. Hospital spokesman Mike Burke says Gaines underwent emergency surgery Tuesday night.
Okaloosa Island Fire Department Capt. John Brinkerhoff says the teen dove into the water around 1:15 p.m. Tuesday and misjudged the depth. Brinkerhoff... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House