Chandler non-profit helps Muslims, Mormons, other faiths find 'what unites us'
A Muslim-founded non-profit works alongside Mormon missionaries and other faiths in Arizona to serve those in need locally and abroad.
In a small building tucked into an industrial area of Chandler, a group of volunteers quietly packs boxes bound for far away lands.
"It's a good feeling," 12-year-old Aman Aar said as he helps load boxes into a shipping container. "We all come together as one and learn new perspectives."
That includes building understanding about people around the globe and here at home.
Gul Siddiqi is the area manager for the Arizona chapter of Helping... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat