Chandler non-profit helps Muslims, Mormons, other faiths find 'what unites us'
A Muslim-founded non-profit works alongside Mormon missionaries and other faiths in Arizona to serve those in need locally and abroad.
In a small building tucked into an industrial area of Chandler, a group of volunteers quietly packs boxes bound for far away lands.
"It's a good feeling," 12-year-old Aman Aar said as he helps load boxes into a shipping container. "We all come together as one and learn new perspectives."
That includes building understanding about people around the globe and here at home.
Gul Siddiqi is the area manager for the Arizona chapter of Helping... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...