Chandler parents rally community to press for school district action after racist video
A group of Chandler parents is rallying the community to attend a school board meeting Wednesday to send a clear message: The Chandler Unified School District must do more to address what they say is a pattern of racist incidents.
Their concerns reached a boiling point on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, when a Snapchat video surfaced on social media showing several Santan Junior High School students at a gathering off school grounds chanting racist lyrics to an anti-black song.
In preparation for the school board meeting, the First Congregational United Church of Christ in Phoenix opened its... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...