Chandler real estate agent suspected of burglaries has license suspended
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
An East Valley real estate agent suspected of using his credentials to burglarize homes in Chandler, Gilbert and Mesa is out on bail and has had his license suspended, officials said.
Chandler Police arrested 35-year-old Paul Stolarik Thursday at his home in Queen Creek, according to court records.
Detectives with the Chandler Police Department's Property Crimes Unit began an investigation after being notified that jewelry was stolen from a home in December 2017, Maricopa County court records say.
Through the course of the... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...