Chandler's Insys Therapeutics sued by insurers over marketing of its potent opioid drug
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICOpioid prescriptions have tripled since 1999 | 0:52Doctors are cutting back on opioid prescriptions but not by nearly enough, federal health officials said.
1 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICTrying to stop the opioid epidemic is an uphill battle | 1:11To stop the opioid epidemic, the CDC is telling doctors to cut back on opioid painkiller prescriptions, but some people just end up turning to heroin. Video provided by Newsy
2 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICFDA asks... read more
- 18:02 Arizona Wildcats release mens basketball schedule for 2017-18
- 17:58 John Kelly photographed with his head in hands during Trump speech,...
- 17:45 Brophy Prep's Jaxson Baker commits to Central Arkansas for basketball
- 17:31 ASU student invites thousands to 'scream like Goku' at Taco Bell...
- 17:18 Amazon rejects Tucson's gift of a 21-foot saguaro cactus
- 17:12 Moore: Don't look now, but Arizona Diamondbacks could be on another...
- 16:58 Winners and losers in GOP's last-ditch health overhaul
- 16:43 Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
- 15:54 Appeals court blocks San Francisco warning law for soda ads
- 15:00 FDA OKs Glaxo's inhaler, first one to combine 3 medicines