Chandler's Insys Therapeutics sued by insurers over marketing of its potent opioid drug
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICOpioid prescriptions have tripled since 1999 | 0:52Doctors are cutting back on opioid prescriptions but not by nearly enough, federal health officials said.
1 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICTrying to stop the opioid epidemic is an uphill battle | 1:11To stop the opioid epidemic, the CDC is telling doctors to cut back on opioid painkiller prescriptions, but some people just end up turning to heroin. Video provided by Newsy
2 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICFDA asks... read more
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:55 Devin Booker his unreal shot at buzzer to send Suns into OT against...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again