Chandler's Insys Therapeutics sued by insurers over marketing of its potent opioid drug
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICOpioid prescriptions have tripled since 1999 | 0:52Doctors are cutting back on opioid prescriptions but not by nearly enough, federal health officials said.
1 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICTrying to stop the opioid epidemic is an uphill battle | 1:11To stop the opioid epidemic, the CDC is telling doctors to cut back on opioid painkiller prescriptions, but some people just end up turning to heroin. Video provided by Newsy
2 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICFDA asks... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston