Chandler's Insys Therapeutics sued by insurers over marketing of its potent opioid drug
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICOpioid prescriptions have tripled since 1999 | 0:52Doctors are cutting back on opioid prescriptions but not by nearly enough, federal health officials said.
1 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICTrying to stop the opioid epidemic is an uphill battle | 1:11To stop the opioid epidemic, the CDC is telling doctors to cut back on opioid painkiller prescriptions, but some people just end up turning to heroin. Video provided by Newsy
2 of 17Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSEEXAMINING THE OPIOID EPIDEMICFDA asks... read more
- 10:18 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces
- 10:04 50 students start down grueling path in Mayo Med School's inaugural...
- 09:45 Arizona Supreme Court lets ruling stand that protects Republic...
- 09:41 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces.
- 08:34 The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health care vote
- 08:23 Britain to ban sale of new diesel, gasoline cars by 2040
- 08:00 Lower global tax rate boosts Ford in second quarter
- 05:05 Trump: Liberation from 'Obamacare nightmare' is close
- 04:30 Parents, former Scouts alarmed by Trump's speech at jamboree
- 04:30 Senate Judiciary Committee withdraws subpoena for Manafort