Chandler woman remains calm as she tells 911 dispatcher she strangled her mother
CLOSE Elizabeth Ramirez, 59, called police on Jan. 16 requesting assistance at the home of her mother, 80-year-old Bertha Hermosillo Gutierrez.
A Chandler woman can be heard calmly admitting strangling her mother to death in a 911 call released by the Chandler Police Department on Friday.
Elizabeth Ramirez, 59, called police on Jan. 16 requesting assistance at the home of her mother, 80-year-old Bertha Hermosillo Gutierrez.
"I need someone to come ... mother is dead and I strangled her," Ramirez said as she spoke to a 911 dispatcher.
When asked how she knew here mother was dead,... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...