Charles Koch warns Trump trade war could trigger recession
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Billionaire industrialist Charles Koch (kohk) is warning that Trump administration trade policies could trigger a recession.
The conservative activist is lashing out at the Republican president's brewing international trade war as hundreds of donors attend a private gathering in Colorado.
Koch tells reporters during a rare question-and-answer session that "protectionism at any level" is "detrimental."
He says Trump's approach, "if it's severe enough," could lead to a recession.
The administration has imposed billions of dollars of... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'