Charleston Wells found not guilty in death of Hoover father, veteran Mike Gilotti
A jury has acquitted Charleston Wells in the murder of Mike Gilotti, a father and veteran from Hoover.
Wells, 17, was convicted of several counts of breaking and entering vehicles.
When jurors arrived to continue deliberations Friday morning Circuit Judge David Carpenter read them what's called an Allen charge - or "dynamite charge" - that is read to deadlocked juries to urge them to continue deliberations and move toward a verdict. He told jurors no one wants to try this again.
At times loud voices have been heard coming from the jury room during the jury's deliberations, which... read more
- 01:57 Mueller team would hardly be first lawyers to question Trump
- 01:57 House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russia probe showdown
- 01:57 Brophy boys soccer's senior night ends in draw with Chandler
- 01:06 2 men accused of breaking into sleeping family's home after police...
- 01:06 Kris Jenner's Thunderbird among celebrity cars for auction at...
- 00:45 Five-star forward Taeshon Cherry commits to ASU basketball
- 00:32 Aced it: Doc says Trump got perfect score on cognitive test
- 00:32 Walmart offers way to turn leftover opioids into useless gel
- 00:09 Chandler police: Woman called 911, said she strangled mother
- 23:29 2 critically injured after vehicle hits Valley Metro bus in Phoenix