Chauncey Billups might play for the Clippers on Sunday
There appears to be some good news on the Chauncey Billups injury front.
Clippers Coach Vinny Del Negro said that Billups, who missed his fourth consecutive game because of a strained right groin, might be available to play over the weekend.
Willie Green started in Billups' place again Wednesday.
"Chauncey is feeling better," Del Negro said.
The Clippers don't play again until Sunday, when they host the Lakers in their designated home game at Staples Center.
The Clippers won't practice Thursday but will practice Friday and Saturday and then determine whether Billups will play... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...