Chefs serve up grub to help feed children in need
A LA CARTE: What are you having for dinner Tuesday night? If you’re heading to Share Our Strength’s annual Harvest Dinner to benefit No Kid Hungry, the sky’s the limit, gourmet grub-wise. Nationally renowned chefs, including Jody Adams, Jamie Bissonnette, Chris Coombs, Tiffani Faison, Andy Husbands, Tony Maws, Jason Santos and a host of other top toques will cook tableside for guests to help end childhood hunger. Dessert, BTW, is by Joanne Chang, so savvy guests should save room. NESN’s “Dining Playbook” co-host Jenny Johnson will do emcee duty, and the event honors James Beard... read more
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls
- 03:42 AP FACT CHECK: Trump is off the mark about Maria