Chefs serve up grub to help feed children in need
A LA CARTE: What are you having for dinner Tuesday night? If you’re heading to Share Our Strength’s annual Harvest Dinner to benefit No Kid Hungry, the sky’s the limit, gourmet grub-wise. Nationally renowned chefs, including Jody Adams, Jamie Bissonnette, Chris Coombs, Tiffani Faison, Andy Husbands, Tony Maws, Jason Santos and a host of other top toques will cook tableside for guests to help end childhood hunger. Dessert, BTW, is by Joanne Chang, so savvy guests should save room. NESN’s “Dining Playbook” co-host Jenny Johnson will do emcee duty, and the event honors James Beard... read more
- 21:44 Why Colts QB Andrew Luck is relieved about the condition of his...
- 21:10 U.S. says North Korea canceled planned meeting with VP Pence
- 18:58 Source: Diamondbacks acquire Steven Souza in three-team trade;...
- 18:43 With new elections near, US strains to curb Russia meddling
- 18:40 As number of Phoenix murders rise, solving rates drop
- 18:23 Kulkarni's teen drug arrest puts Fort Bend and Texas Democrats on edge
- 18:01 Scottsdale gold mine can be yours for $2.79 million
- 17:46 Animal Care and Control Department rescue stray puppies stuck...
- 17:42 Houston GOP campaign for Congress takes negative turn
- 16:36 Maricopa Community Colleges faculty in uproar over possible changes...