Chefs serve up grub to help feed children in need
A LA CARTE: What are you having for dinner Tuesday night? If you’re heading to Share Our Strength’s annual Harvest Dinner to benefit No Kid Hungry, the sky’s the limit, gourmet grub-wise. Nationally renowned chefs, including Jody Adams, Jamie Bissonnette, Chris Coombs, Tiffani Faison, Andy Husbands, Tony Maws, Jason Santos and a host of other top toques will cook tableside for guests to help end childhood hunger. Dessert, BTW, is by Joanne Chang, so savvy guests should save room. NESN’s “Dining Playbook” co-host Jenny Johnson will do emcee duty, and the event honors James Beard... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston