Chelsea Clinton ready to speak at ASU Tempe Wednesday
Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, is scheduled to speak Wednesday on Arizona State University's Tempe campus.
Clinton, 36, will take part in an Arizona Democratic Party get-out-the-vote rally inside ASU's Memorial Union.
She will talk about "her mom’s New College Compact and debt free college plan that would ensure that 57,000 Arizona students would pay no tuition," according to information released by the campaign.
Anyone can RSVP to the free event, called "GOTV Rally with Chelsea Clinton at Arizona State University," on... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...