Chicago Bears give Andrew Luck rude NFL welcome with 41-21 win over Indianapolis Colts
CHICAGO — Jay Cutler threw for 333 yards and two touchdowns, Michael Bush added a pair of scoring runs and the Chicago Bears spoiled Andrew Luck’s debut in beating the Indianapolis Colts 41-21 Sunday.
Brandon Marshall had nine catches for 119 yards and a touchdown in his first game since being reunited with Cutler. Matt Forte ran for 80 yards and a score, and also had 40 yards receiving.
Luck finished his first NFL game 23 of 45 for 309 yards with a 4-yard touchdown pass to Donnie Avery early in the fourth quarter. He also was intercepted three times — twice by Tim Jennings — in an... read more
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...