Chicago Bears give Andrew Luck rude NFL welcome with 41-21 win over Indianapolis Colts
CHICAGO — Jay Cutler threw for 333 yards and two touchdowns, Michael Bush added a pair of scoring runs and the Chicago Bears spoiled Andrew Luck’s debut in beating the Indianapolis Colts 41-21 Sunday.
Brandon Marshall had nine catches for 119 yards and a touchdown in his first game since being reunited with Cutler. Matt Forte ran for 80 yards and a score, and also had 40 yards receiving.
Luck finished his first NFL game 23 of 45 for 309 yards with a 4-yard touchdown pass to Donnie Avery early in the fourth quarter. He also was intercepted three times — twice by Tim Jennings — in an... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches