Chicago Bears give Andrew Luck rude NFL welcome with 41-21 win over Indianapolis Colts
CHICAGO — Jay Cutler threw for 333 yards and two touchdowns, Michael Bush added a pair of scoring runs and the Chicago Bears spoiled Andrew Luck’s debut in beating the Indianapolis Colts 41-21 Sunday.
Brandon Marshall had nine catches for 119 yards and a touchdown in his first game since being reunited with Cutler. Matt Forte ran for 80 yards and a score, and also had 40 yards receiving.
Luck finished his first NFL game 23 of 45 for 309 yards with a 4-yard touchdown pass to Donnie Avery early in the fourth quarter. He also was intercepted three times — twice by Tim Jennings — in an... read more
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe