Chick-fil-A rewards tech-free family dinners
ATLANTA — Is it brilliant marketing? A great idea? Not realistic? Chick-fil-A's new efforts to get families to put down their cellphones and strike up a conversation is striking up online reaction.
Members of families who turn all of their cellphones to silent, place them into a cellphone coop and eat their meals without cellphone distraction get a free small ice cream cone.
Chick-fil-A says goodbye to coleslaw, hello to kale
One viewer said he already does this when he's out to dinner with family or friends. After everyone places their phones in the center of the table and... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein