Chiefs general manager puts Sanders situation behind him
KANSAS CITY, MO. -- On a day that wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders' agent defended himself against allegations that he handled his client's negotiations with the Chiefs in a dishonorable way, Chiefs general manager John Dorsey could not have been more ready to move on.
On Tuesday afternoon, shortly after agent Steve Weinberg released a statement denying he had reached an agreement with the Chiefs this weekend only to shop the offer around, Dorsey spoke repeatedly about putting the incident - or whatever it is that led to an inflammatory NFL.com report that quoted two anonymous team executives... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco