Chiefs general manager puts Sanders situation behind him
KANSAS CITY, MO. -- On a day that wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders' agent defended himself against allegations that he handled his client's negotiations with the Chiefs in a dishonorable way, Chiefs general manager John Dorsey could not have been more ready to move on.
On Tuesday afternoon, shortly after agent Steve Weinberg released a statement denying he had reached an agreement with the Chiefs this weekend only to shop the offer around, Dorsey spoke repeatedly about putting the incident - or whatever it is that led to an inflammatory NFL.com report that quoted two anonymous team executives... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat