Child fatally injured during Scottsdale Fire Station tour
A toddler died from injuries suffered while touring a Scottsdale Fire Department station this past weekend, city officials confirmed Tuesday.
The boy, just under 2 years old, was fatally injured Saturday by apparatus bay doors at the Scottsdale Fire Station at 1901 N. Miller Road, the city's communications office said.
The large doors open and close to allow fire vehicles in and out of the station.
The boy received immediate medical attention and was transferred to the trauma center at Phoenix Children's Hospital, officials said, in a prepared statement issued by the city.
The boy was... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'