Child fatally injured during Scottsdale Fire Station tour


A toddler died from injuries suffered while touring a Scottsdale Fire Department station this past weekend, city officials confirmed Tuesday.
The boy, just under 2 years old, was fatally injured Saturday by apparatus bay doors at the Scottsdale Fire Station at 1901 N. Miller Road, the city's communications office said.
The large doors open and close to allow fire vehicles in and out of the station.
The boy received immediate medical attention and was transferred to the trauma center at Phoenix Children's Hospital, officials said, in a prepared statement issued by the city. 
The boy was... read more

 
6 February 2018 in Regional, Views: 27
Source: AZCentral
 


News Widget for Webmasters

Newsrt at twitter

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31