Chinese mom pays price for husband's probe of Ivanka Trump
Now Playing: Deng Guilian wasn’t planning on going back to work, until her husband was arrested while investigating Ivanka Trump’s Chinese suppliers. She took a job at a local karaoke parlor. Now she gets three days off a month to see her two young children. (Jan. 25)
Media: Associated Press XIANGYANG, China (AP) — With two young children, Deng Guilian hadn't planned on going back to work. That changed after her husband was arrested while investigating labor abuses at Chinese suppliers for Ivanka Trump's brand.
Now the 36-year-old mom works the overnight shift at a karaoke parlor and stays... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...