Chipotle store closed on Norovirus fears
NEW YORK-- A Chipotle in Bellerica, Mass., may close its doors for a second day Wednesday after one of its employees was tested positive for the highly contagious Norovirus, according to the Director of the Bellerica Board of Health, Richard Berube.
The great Chipotle shutdown of 2016 is officially under way. Chipotle will be shutting down all of its stores across the U.S. on Monday throughout the entire lunch rush to hold a company-wide meeting about its recent E.coli crisis.
"As a precautionary measure, it might be good to remain closed for another day. Those are the lines I'm... read more
- 10:55 Houston reaches $40M settlement with pension actuarial firm
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...