Chipotle store closed on Norovirus fears
NEW YORK-- A Chipotle in Bellerica, Mass., may close its doors for a second day Wednesday after one of its employees was tested positive for the highly contagious Norovirus, according to the Director of the Bellerica Board of Health, Richard Berube.
The great Chipotle shutdown of 2016 is officially under way. Chipotle will be shutting down all of its stores across the U.S. on Monday throughout the entire lunch rush to hold a company-wide meeting about its recent E.coli crisis.
"As a precautionary measure, it might be good to remain closed for another day. Those are the lines I'm... read more
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe