Choi, Pettersen early Kraft leaders; Wie, Ko four shots back
RANCHO MIRAGE -- Na Yeon Choi and Suzann Pettersen posted early four-under-par 68s Thursday to take the early lead at the Kraft Nabisco Championship at Mission Hills Country Club.
This is golf's first major of the year and Choi, winner of the 2012 U.S. Women's Open, didn't have a bogey in the first round. Choi is nicknamed "NYC," and said she was happy to play early Thursday before the greens became faster in the desert heat.
Lydia Ko, the 15-year-old amateur from New Zealand, and her playing partner, 23-year-old Michelle Wie, who first competed in an LPGA event when she was 12... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it