Chorus grows for Chris Christie to serve N.J. or quit
Gov. Chris Christie got a lot of attention for his lack of attention during Trump's speech on Super Tuesday. What do you think was on his mind?
NEPTUNE, N.J. — Three GOP state lawmakers said Wednesday that Gov. Chris Christie needs to make a choice: Donald Trump or New Jersey.
Christie ended his 2016 presidential bid after a poor showing in the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary. Days later, he endorsed Republican frontrunner Trump at a campaign event in Texas.
"If he is going to go on the campaign trail with Donald Trump, he cannot continue to serve as our governor,"... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...