Chorus grows for Chris Christie to serve N.J. or quit
Gov. Chris Christie got a lot of attention for his lack of attention during Trump's speech on Super Tuesday. What do you think was on his mind?
NEPTUNE, N.J. — Three GOP state lawmakers said Wednesday that Gov. Chris Christie needs to make a choice: Donald Trump or New Jersey.
Christie ended his 2016 presidential bid after a poor showing in the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary. Days later, he endorsed Republican frontrunner Trump at a campaign event in Texas.
"If he is going to go on the campaign trail with Donald Trump, he cannot continue to serve as our governor,"... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House