Chris Christie to appear in court over misconduct complaint
TRENTON, N.J. – New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will appear before a judge to answer for a citizen's complaint that he failed to put a stop to the closure of lanes at the George Washington Bridge in 2013.
Documents filed in New Jersey Superior Court Monday and publicized Wednesday show Christie'sattorney agreed the Republican governor would appear Nov. 23 in Hackensack at a first appearance.
Christie has denied any wrongdoing and has not been charged in what federal prosecutors say was a political payback scheme. Two of Christie's former aides are on trial in the matter.
The complaint was... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law