Chris Owings is Diamondbacks' new jack of all trades
It's a good thing the folks from Rawlings stopped by Salt River Fields the other day to measure many of the Arizona Diamondbacks position players for new baseball gloves.
Chris Owings is going to need three different styles and sizes, thank you very much.
That's because manager Torey Lovullo just met with the 26-year-old and told him that instead of being the team's everyday shortstop or second baseman, Owings will become more of a super utility player. He will not only man second and short on occasion, but also see some duty as an outfielder and for the first time in his pro career, play a... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...