Christie: Getting Russian oppo research 'probably' illegal
GLADSTONE, N.J. (AP) — Republican Gov. Chris Christie on Monday addressed Donald Trump Jr.'s 2016 meeting with a Russian attorney, saying it's "probably against the law" to get opposition research for his father's presidential campaign from a foreign country.
But Christie, a friend and adviser to President Donald Trump, said that it's too early be "jumping to conclusions" and that there's no evidence the campaign obtained such research.
"I think, quite frankly, it's probably against the law in addition to being inappropriate," Christie said. "I think the... read more
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all