Christie: Getting Russian oppo research 'probably' illegal
GLADSTONE, N.J. (AP) — Republican Gov. Chris Christie on Monday addressed Donald Trump Jr.'s 2016 meeting with a Russian attorney, saying it's "probably against the law" to get opposition research for his father's presidential campaign from a foreign country.
But Christie, a friend and adviser to President Donald Trump, said that it's too early be "jumping to conclusions" and that there's no evidence the campaign obtained such research.
"I think, quite frankly, it's probably against the law in addition to being inappropriate," Christie said. "I think the... read more
- 18:02 Arizona Wildcats release mens basketball schedule for 2017-18
- 17:58 John Kelly photographed with his head in hands during Trump speech,...
- 17:45 Brophy Prep's Jaxson Baker commits to Central Arkansas for basketball
- 17:31 ASU student invites thousands to 'scream like Goku' at Taco Bell...
- 17:18 Amazon rejects Tucson's gift of a 21-foot saguaro cactus
- 17:12 Moore: Don't look now, but Arizona Diamondbacks could be on another...
- 16:58 Winners and losers in GOP's last-ditch health overhaul
- 16:43 Fatal stabbing closes Thomas Road east of I-17 in Phoenix
- 15:54 Appeals court blocks San Francisco warning law for soda ads
- 15:00 FDA OKs Glaxo's inhaler, first one to combine 3 medicines