Christine Beatty discusses 'what really went on' in new Essence article
Kwame Kilpatrick's former chief of staff and ex-mistress Christine Beatty will share her story in the November issue of Essence magazine.
In an exclusive interview, Beatty addresses what really went on behind the scenes, the painful lessons learned and her hopes for redemption, according to publicity material for the article. It also says Beatty is working to reclaim her life.
In 2008, Beatty pleaded guilty to two felony obstruction of justice charges after the Free Press published text messages that showed she lied under oath about her affair with Kilpatrick during a police... read more
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...
- 13:36 Arizona Coyotes sign Jordan Martinook to 2-year deal