Church meeting shows diversity in Black Lives Matter movement
Community activist Zac Henson held nothing back during a community meeting about racial equality at Beloved Community Church on Tuesday night.
As the head of the Cooperative New School for Urban Studies and Environmental Justice, he joined other social justice organizations that stood in solitary with Black Lives Matter-Birmingham chapter during the meeting. Leaders talked about how the different organizations could help each other in the fight for racial equality following the fatal officer-involved shooting deaths of black men. It also gave residents who want to be involved a chance to... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards
- 14:16 Marcus Cooper visits Cardinals as team searches for CB to pair with...