Church meeting shows diversity in Black Lives Matter movement
Community activist Zac Henson held nothing back during a community meeting about racial equality at Beloved Community Church on Tuesday night.
As the head of the Cooperative New School for Urban Studies and Environmental Justice, he joined other social justice organizations that stood in solitary with Black Lives Matter-Birmingham chapter during the meeting. Leaders talked about how the different organizations could help each other in the fight for racial equality following the fatal officer-involved shooting deaths of black men. It also gave residents who want to be involved a chance to... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler