Church meeting shows diversity in Black Lives Matter movement
Community activist Zac Henson held nothing back during a community meeting about racial equality at Beloved Community Church on Tuesday night.
As the head of the Cooperative New School for Urban Studies and Environmental Justice, he joined other social justice organizations that stood in solitary with Black Lives Matter-Birmingham chapter during the meeting. Leaders talked about how the different organizations could help each other in the fight for racial equality following the fatal officer-involved shooting deaths of black men. It also gave residents who want to be involved a chance to... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...