Church meeting shows diversity in Black Lives Matter movement
Community activist Zac Henson held nothing back during a community meeting about racial equality at Beloved Community Church on Tuesday night.
As the head of the Cooperative New School for Urban Studies and Environmental Justice, he joined other social justice organizations that stood in solitary with Black Lives Matter-Birmingham chapter during the meeting. Leaders talked about how the different organizations could help each other in the fight for racial equality following the fatal officer-involved shooting deaths of black men. It also gave residents who want to be involved a chance to... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...