Cindy and Meghan McCain hit back at President Trump for attacking ailing Sen. John McCain
The wife and daughter of ailing Sen. John McCain hit back at President Donald Trump Wednesday in response to Trump's "incredibly hurtful" attack on McCain last week at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
Trump on Friday stirred up the CPAC crowd to boo McCain over his vote last summer to derail Senate Republican efforts to undo former President Barack Obama's signature Affordable Care Act.
McCain, 81, continues to battle an aggressive form of brain cancer known as glioblastoma.
"My own feeling is we need more compassion, we need more empathy, we need more... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat