Clemson QB Watson has O'Brien Trophy and unfinished business
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Deshaun Watson is on schedule to have his communications degree in hand by this time next year, after his junior season.
The dual-threat Clemson quarterback also hopes to take care of some unfinished business by then and have a national championship trophy to go with it.
On Monday night, Watson accepted the Davey O'Brien Award as the nation's top quarterback. He was the first player in FBS history with more than 4,000 yards passing and 1,000 yards rushing in the same season. But the Tigers finished 14-1 after a 45-40 loss to Alabama in the College Football Playoff... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco