Clinton and Sanders campaigns gear up for Alaska Democratic caucuses
With the dust barely settled from Alaska’s Super Tuesday Republican presidential nomination contest, the two main candidates for the Democratic nomination, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, are revving up their campaigns in Alaska for a monthlong sprint to the state Democratic caucuses.
Alaska Democrats will send 20 delegates to the national Democratic convention July 25 in Philadelphia, 16 of them committed to candidates based on the results of the state caucuses. The statewide caucuses, organized by the Alaska Democratic Party, are set for Saturday, March 26.
>On Wednesday, the... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional