Clinton makes push for Reno voters just days before Nev. caucus
Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton said Monday that President Obama should submit his pick for Supreme Court vacancy following the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, and that it would likely be someone already confirmed by the Senate. (Fe
RENO, Nev. — Former secretary of State Hillary Clinton continued the criticism of her rival for the Democratic nomination, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, on Monday as she made a final push for support five days before the Nevada caucus.
Clinton met with a group of about 100 mostly college-aged women for a women’s health care round table at the... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely