Clinton staffer granted immunity in e-mail inquiry: sign of charges to come?
The Justice Department has given immunity to a former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server, which she used during her work as secretary of State, a senior law enforcement official told The Washington Post.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano, who worked on Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009, the official told the Post.
The move comes as part of a "criminal investigation" into possible mishandling of classified information, the paper... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow